Saturday, November 13, 2010

True knowledge is not putting the answers to the questions but rather questions to the answers

How, and what is the question you ask? Is not the curiosity of the answer that drives you forward? Is it not the joy, the struggle, the pain, and the lessons learned in the journey that gives taste to your
achievement?

With each and every discovery, one tends to ask further questions and finds themselves dwelling further within the depth of the subject. This is why it is important to remember that knowing a portion of knowledge leads to confusion and misjudgment. Knowing the whole portion is to be applauded as true knowledge. It is also wise to know that there is no end to this cycle with the reliance on questions to move forward.

Now suppose what would be the wonder of the forbidden fruit were it not forbidden at all? It would seem ordinary to one hence not stirring the curiosity to ask the question and lead to a certain action?

Wonder is a beautiful thing. It’s the greatest gift god has given to man. I wish to achieve therefore I achieve. I dare to ask what lies beyond, hence I wonder. Whilst the surrounding wonders, I find courage and determination to achieve the impossible. Within the journey, I may find myself struggling, or perhaps these are the answers I was truly in search of. The struggle might also be an indication that my answer draws near.

One thing I know as fact is that significance can only exist when I earn my goal. There was only meaning when  I ran through the woods, without turning back and reached its end. Standing at the brink of the end, atop a mountain, I reflect. I think about the hard times, the struggles, my over comings and determination that pushed me forward. I smile with joy as I have gained so much, not simply the answer but the experience and wisdom. Filled with euphoria, I glance my eyes forward once again. The question rises in my mind what next. There is only one way to find out.

 It is not the answer that moves the world forward. It is the questions. You dare to ask therefore your wonder, imagination, and your ultimate plan moves you forward. When you stop and reflect, once again there is another question that inspires you to move further and further, building you at every step.

Feel free to ask yourself what this meant for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment